Private Salsa lessons are ideal for:
– Singles or couples who want to learn at their own pace
– Singles or couples who want to set the agenda for their classes
– Wedding couples who want to prepare for their first dance
– Singles or couples who prefer a private rather than a group setting
– for 3 or more students (semi-private), please consult our Group Class Page
Private Class Inside of a Latin Club
Have you ever wished to have a dance class while in the Latin Club? Now it’s possible.
- The student and the teacher meet at the agreed club at the arranged time
- The class is mostly a practice session with some minor pointers for corrections
- If you are a female, the class will be with Alain, if you are a male the class will be with Cheryl
The class is ideal for:
- Students who want to build confidence in a social environment.
- Students who want to dance a solid hour without the awkwardness not being asked or being rejected.
Cost: The cost is between $60 to $100/ hour depending on the time and the place. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Salsa Group Classes
Group Classes at Dance Conmigo focus on fun, comfort, clear explanations, and solid technique. We provide students with the tools to pick up moves easily, allowing practice time after each new element to reinforce the student’s comfort and confidence.
We also teach a variety of other Latin dances found in Salsa clubs around the world:
Bachata, Merengue, Cha-Cha, Rueda…
Rueda is the Spanish word for “wheel”. It is an exciting form of Cuban-style salsa that is danced in a circle (or “wheel”) with two or more couples. The designated “caller” calls out the next move to the group – with most moves ending in a change of partners.
To see a rueda demo with former Level 1 students, click here.