Salsa Group Classes
Group Classes at Dance Conmigo focus on fun, comfort, clear explanations, and solid technique. We provide students with the tools to pick up moves easily, allowing practice time after each new element to reinforce the student’s comfort and confidence.
We also teach a variety of other Latin dances found in Salsa clubs around the world:
Bachata, Merengue, Cha-Cha, Rueda…
– To find out what Group Classes are presently offered, please Consult our Group Class Page.
– If we are not offering the dance (or level) of your choice, please consider Organizing your own group.
Private Instruction – Salsa
Private Salsa lessons are ideal for:
– Singles or couples who want to learn at their own pace
– Singles or couples who want to set the agenda for their classes
– Wedding couples who want to prepare for their first dance
– Singles or couples who prefer a private rather than a group setting
– for 3 or more students (semi-private), please consult our Group Class Page
For more information, Consult our Private Classes Page.
To book your first private lesson, please Contact Us.
Rueda is the Spanish word for “wheel”. It is an exciting form of Cuban-style salsa that is danced in a circle (or “wheel”) with two or more couples. The designated “caller” calls out the next move to the group – with most moves ending in a change of partners.
To see a rueda demo with former Level 1 students, click here.